- 1 Patch 1.6.7 - Winter Harvest
- 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- 3 Patch 1.6.4 - Room Codes
- 4 Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- 5 Patch 1.6.3
- 6 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- 7 Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- 8 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- 9 Patch 126.96.36.199 - Crop Drop
- 10 Hotfix 1.4.3
- 11 Hotfix 1.4.2
- 12 Hotfix 1.4.1
- 13 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- 14 Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- 15 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- 16 Patch 1.4 - Easter Update
- 17 Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- 18 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- 19 Patch 1.3.2 - Hellish Harvester
- 20 Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- 21 Patch 1.3 - Very Berry Update
- 22 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- 23 Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- 24 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- 25 Patch 1.2 - Winter Update
- 26 Patch 1.1 - Horde Mode Update
- 27 Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- 28 Patch 22.214.171.124
- 29 Patch 126.96.36.199
- 30 Patch 1.0.1
- 31 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- 32 Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- 33 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- 34 Patch 1.0 - Out of early access! Launch week event!
- 35 Hotfix 0.9.0.4
- 36 Patch 0.9.3 - Dancing Shoes!
- 37 Hotfix 0.8.2.8
- 38 Hotfix 0.8.2.6
- 39 Patch 0.8.2 - Winter Harvest
- 40 Hotfix 0.8.0.4
- 41 Patch 0.8
- 42 Patch 0.7.0.3
- 43 Patch 0.7.0.2
- 44 Patch 0.7
- 45 Patch 0.6
- 46 Patch 0.5
- 47 Patch 0.3
- 48 Patch 0.2
- 49 Patch 0.1.8
- 50 Patch 0.1.7
- 51 Patch 0.1.6
- 52 Patch 0.1.4
- 53 Patch 0.1.3
- 54 Patch 0.1.2
- 55 Patch 0.1.1
- 56 Patch 0.1.0.6
- 57 Patch 0.1.0.2
Patch 1.6.7 - Winter Harvest
This patch was released December 11, 2020
- New Map, Northside
- New Event Challenges view in Main Menu and Pause Menu to track progress to unlocking event only cosmetics.
- New Santa Costume
- New Snowman Costume
- New Snow Bun Costume
- New Marshmallow roasting emote
- Updated Santa Hat with floppy physics
This hotfix was released November 25, 2020
- Fixed players being able to move before the countdown
- Fixed diamond body showing with a red head
Patch 1.6.4 - Room Codes
This patch was released November 24, 2020
Changes - General
- Overtime and Sudden Death now have a 2 minute time limit, and will otherwise end in a draw.
- Rooms now have a Room Code you can share with friends to join your room.
- Rooms can now be set as Private, allowing you to kick players and prevent random people from joining. Use the Room Code to have your players join.
- New Streamer Mode setting in Options menu masks player names and hides the Room Code.
- Player skins no longer swap between blue and red.
- Zombies now have spawn animations coming out of the ground.
- New Lemonade and Crop Drop sound effects.
- Gun Cursor now animates to be tighter when you’re aiming.
- The Randomize button in the Customize menu will randomize your shovel and badge.
- Kills, Deaths, Assists, Zombie Kills, and weapon kills are now saved when you exit a match or horde mode without finishing.
- Matches wait to start until all players have joined to fix countdown desync issues.
- Decrease Gromato Launcher plant growth to be 60% slower.
- Fixed Gromato hitbox requiring more accurate hits on players.
- Updated Japanese localization.
- Fixed muzzle flashes sometimes not showing.
- Fixed players spawning on top of each other in Victory screen.
- Fixed crash due to Gromato Audio Sources.
- Fixed players having floating white names when you join a match that has just ended.
- Fixed some player skins having a floating head when in camo.
- Fixed Diamond Body missing.
- Fixed player names missing in Social tab during a match
- Fixed controller & mouse sensitivity settings not working when taunting or riding pig.
Fixes - Xbox
- Fixed joining password protected rooms not working
This hotfix was released October 26, 2020
- Fixed Find Match button now always working (Updated on Steam, coming to Xbox later today)
This patch was released October 23, 2020
Changes - General
- Unlock the new ZomBun costume by killing 1,000 zombies!
- Finished Mac and Linux support for the new update.
- Rooms with less than 60 seconds remaining will be ignored in matchmaking.
- Increased max FOV to 110 per community request.
- Added option to disable post processing and color enhancement.
- Improve performance on Roadside map.
- Moved region setting to options menu.
- Request player to select their region on first launch.
- Added a cooldown to map voting to prevent spam.
- Added a sniper sights sensitivity option setting.
- Practice mode no longer allows XP gain and achievements.
- Removed crate where you get stuck in Darkside
- Can no longer see squad member’s health if they are on the other team.
- Error when trying to create a room with a blank password.
- Removed team names from the scoreboard
Changes - Xbox
- Enter Code and Lobby Search support added to Xbox.
- Converted Xbox to use DirectX12 for faster graphics performance.
- Updated Rewired to fix input issues on Xbox.
- Added language option to Xbox.
- Improved performance on Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
- :tools: Fixes :tools:
- Fixed costume panels sometimes not showing unlock requirements for an item on load.
- Fixed squads being put into rooms without enough player slots.
- Fixed lemonade splat still showing after death.
- Fixed invert Y not working when riding pigs.
- Fixed being able to grow seeds in the floors of Riverside and Countryside.
- Fixed hats showing when using camo powerup.
- Fixed emote instruments showing while in camo.
Fixes - Xbox
- Fixed crashing when joining a 5v5 room.
- Fixed custom control mapping not loading on Xbox.
- Fixed gnomes stolen achievement and weapon pro achievements not triggering on Xbox.
- Teams are now named blue and red respectively.
- Tournament spectator HUD can be hidden with F12
- Spectator speed is now saved when changed.
- Added shields and grenade icon to tournament HUD.
- Tournament organizer can now kick players from the room using the Social menu.
- Daily challenges are resetting every time you restart the game
- Diamond Body is missing in the customize menu
- We are working on fixing this in a hotfix asap!
- Zombies Killed stat only saves when you lose or win horde mode. Not every wave. We will fix this.
This hotfix was released July 7, 2020
- Improved performance with player and plant outlines.
- Added Double Cob and Strawbowry Daily Challenges.
- Improved spawn rates for Double Cob in Crop Drops.
- This Is My Boomstick (community idea) - Get 10 kills with the Double Cob in a match
- Pro Double Cobbler - Get 150 Double Cob kills
- Fresh Pancake (community idea) - ???
- Fixed memory related crash during Horde mode and Versus matches.
- Fixed indicator of the Crop Drop having the wrong icon during Jug-Or-Not mode.
- Fixed M16 firing rate.
- Fixed Double Cob missing from Profile Kill stats.
- Fixed being able to switch weapons to avoid reloading the Double Cob.
- Fixed mouse wheel deadzone not working and causing players to auto-switch weapons.
This hotfix was released June 26, 2020
- Changed rate of fire for the Peavolver to be faster.
- Fixed M6Bean and Double Cob having the wrong model when discarded.
- Fixed zombie costume thumb skin weights.
- Fixed Shotgun firing sound being set to the music layer.
- Fixed Bokbok not responding to being clicked in the main menu.
This hotfix was released June 26, 2020
- Fixed Horde Mode not working after Wave 21.
- Fixed Zombie outfit texture messed up.
- Fixed scoreboard not showing icon for bots.
- Fixed gun cursor not showing when aiming down sights.
- Fixed alert error when chicken returns to nest
Patch 18.104.22.168 - Crop Drop
This patch was released June 26, 2020.
New Feature: The Crop Drop
Up in the air! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No wait, that’s just a Crop Drop.
Keep an eye on the skies for new supply drops filled with randomized guns, grenades, and even special weapons you won’t find anywhere else! Crop Drops will spawn around the map every 2 minutes during a match and every 4 minutes during Horde Mode.
New Weapon: The Double Cob
We can’t call this game ‘Shotgun Farmers’ without having a double-barrel shotgun! Say hello to The Double Cob:
Fire twice in quick succession without having to pump. Reload your Double Cob with ANY, that’s right, ANY normal Shotgun plant. Only caveat though, it can only grow regular Shotgun plants!
You’ll only find the Double Cob in some Crop Drops during the match. Look out for that !
Diamond Body for Prestige 3
- Increased Gromato explosion radius by 25% and buffed damage by 50%.
- Zombies now take 200% damage from explosives.
- Weapon spawners now start fully grown at the start of Horde Mode or when a new weapon is unlocked.
- Added outhouse voice sounds.
- Added special long distance sound effects for the Sniperagus.
- Remove Free For All and Jug-Or-Not from the Random rotation, but they are still in the game to play. These will be added later to a Solos queue. Random will only do team based modes now.
- You can now breathe underwater for 10 seconds instead of 3 seconds.
- Guns that player drop on death no longer rotate and have simpler physics, to maintain synced on the network.
- Gun cursor is now hidden when aiming down sights.
- Removed Trailer mode toggle.
- Removed 3 achievements that don’t work properly: Love Divers, Sneak Peak, and Over The Fence.
- Fixed rogue cake in the Church Bell on Graveside.
- Fixed getting assists on teammates.
- Fixed being able to jump through the bottom of the Oceanside reception tent.
- Fixed extra bots on uneven teams.
- Fixed switching games modes in the Create Room window resetting your match properties.
- Fixed room names being stuck as Tournament Match once you change modes after selecting Tournament mode.
- Fixed H20 Delirious mask and Dartboard hat not showing the mohawk hairstyle.
- Fixed player showing over and over in Horde Mode scoreboard.
- Fixed bow hats showing during camo.
- Fixed demon wings wrong color for friendly team members.
- Fixed diamond shovel and diamond bok head shaders not working underwater.
- Team select screen now works with gamepad.
- Fixed Moolotov fire sometimes not spreading.
- Fixed some hats not working with Afro hairstyle.
This hotfix was released June 12, 2020.
- Removed the random white cube in Riverside. RIP Cube.
This hotfix was released June 11, 2020.
- Double XP event has ended.
- Fixed 2020 Anniversary badge not showing
- Fixed cake and gnome sometimes floating near the bridge in Riverside
This hotfix was released May 14, 2020.
- Gun spawns now start fully grown at the start of a versus match, so you’ll have much more gun variety to choose from!
- Peavolver has been buffed to 80 damage instead of 60, and 0.3 hip fire instead of 0.5
- Updated Swedish translation thanks to @Judge cat
- Animal zombies can no longer climb ladders.
- Added a 10 second cooldown to being able to interact with noisy objects like the tractor horn, piano, drums, etc
- Fixed melee keyboard button mapping to both V and R. Now only maps to R by default. You can change this in the Options menu.
- Fixed Discord invite link not working in Main Menu.
This hotfix was released April 14, 2020.
- Plants now grow 4x faster when in or near water (used to be 2x)
- Fixed long Horde Matches causing frequent crashes in later waves.
This hotfix was released April 15, 2020.
- Plant will continue to burn until they have completely shrunk.
- Fixed burning plants causing disconnects during Horde Mode and Versus matches.
- Fixed being able to fire Flamethrower while inspecting.
- Fixed Moolotovs sometimes not starting a fire.
This patch was released April 14, 2020.
- Plants now grow 4x faster when in or near water (used to be 2x)
- Fixed long Horde Matches causing frequent crashes in later waves.
Patch 1.4 - Easter Update
This patch was released April 10, 2020.
New Costume: BUN BUN
This new costume guarantees you’ll be having a hoppin’ good time! Only unlockable during the event!
Limited-Time Mode: CARROT FEST
Everyone spawns with a Carrocket Launcher and no other guns spawn in this insane Vitamin K filled game mode!
- Added randomize button to the Customize menu.
- Show item unlocked when using Enter Code.
- Leaderboards have been removed for now while we try to improve our leaderboard system to prevent hackers.
- Improved hats that didn’t fit on Werewolf before.
- Updated Outfit icons.
- Increased Pineappenade damage radius by 25%.
- Hellish Harvester will have blue wings when friendly.
- DIsconnects should now show an error code for debugging when being sent back to the lobby.
- Trying to fix why players might be getting disconnected from Horde mode.
- Renamed US East and US West regions to NA East and NA West.
- Added Shovel kills to Profile menu.
- Fixed seeing the wrong ammo when spectating a teammate during Horde mode.
- Fixed grenades/throwables not always throwing from the player’s hand.
- Fixed death sound not playing in 2D.
- Fixed harmonica emote not lining up with the player's mouth.
- Fixed Pineappenade spawners respawning immediately after being harvested.
- FIxed Low Quality setting not seeing player outlines.
This hotfix was released March 20, 2020.
- Update the Straw Hat with new artwork. This was the first hat ever made for the game!
- Jugg-Or-Not plays walk animation when moving.
- More Country Badges: Argentina, Honduras, Malta, Latvia, Slovenia, Vietnam
- Added steam particles when entering the water while on fire.
- Fixed “The P” message when chicken returns to nest in Chicken Run.
- Fixed zombies sometimes walking backwards towards their target.
- Fixed Grandma Werewolf Costume not working.
- Fixed Early Bird achievement triggering at wrong time.
- Fixed floating corn in Darkside.
- Fixed plants not always burning properly by Chilithrower on network.
This hotfix was released March 20, 2020.
- Added Thailand flag badge.
- Fixed Hellish Harvester Grandma body missing.
- Fixed Horde Mode wave progress not saving.
- Fixed Berry Loved achievement not working.
- Fixed texture on boots of female Cornstalker.
- Fixed Practice mode starting in Overtime.
- FIxed being able to stand on the wall of the Darkside barn.
- Fixed hats showing during camo in Jugg-Or-Not mode.
Patch 1.3.2 - Hellish Harvester
This patch was released March 16, 2020.
The Hellish Harvester has awoken! Ancient farm legends spoke of a demonic farmer that plagued crop fields with fire. The arrival of so many Holy Grain farmers have disturbed the demon, and awoken the Hellish Harvester!
- 55 new country flag badges.
- The Werewolf costume can finally wear hats!
- Juggernaut now recovers 1 shield every second while alive up to 300 max.
- New walk animation for when players are aiming or charging their weapon.
- Improved hit boxes for Cow’s heads.
- Improved hit boxes for Jugg Stalkers and Splode Stalkers.
- Strawbowry damage is now maxed at 100 for body shots and 200 for head shots or burning shots.
- Your forward momentum will no longer be affected when falling while aiming down sights or charging your arrow.
- Added steam particles when a farmer enters water while on fire.
- Fixed Strawbowry not having hip fire and always hitting dead center when not aimed.
- Fixed gap in motel railing.
- Fixed hitting trees in Riverside with shovels not working.
- Fixed events showing the wrong Shovel icon when a player is killed.
- Fixed masterclient doing more damage on zombies than other clients.
- Fixed Horde Boss eggs too small.
- Fixed “Error Joining Room” issue in lobby.
- Fixed arrows not hitting cars that drive by in Roadside.
- Fixed password input window submitting when you type F
- Fixed bow string not rendering correctly at different FOVs
- Fixed spectators during Horde Mode seeing incorrect ammo for person they are spectating
- Fixed new players not having correctly synced match timer when original masterclient leaves.
- Fixed Werewolf costume unlocking even when you haven’t played 45 waves in a row.
- Fixed Chilithrower not always pointing forward while firing on the network.
- Fixed collider of the spooky trees on Darkside and Graveside.
- Fixed Tractor horn not working.
- Fixed Darkside ramps blocking space underneath them.
This hotfix was released February 18, 2020.
- Fixed Strawberry Gate 2020 - no more giant strawberries in Riverside
- Fixed strawberry arrows going through ladders.
- Fixed Strawbowry Fields game mode button not working in other languages.
- Fixed Blood Boks and Blood Zoinks not having red eyes.
- Fixed bug with anniversary cake randomly exploding when event is not active.
- Fixed wings of the Holy Grain costume not animating in the Main Menu.
Patch 1.3 - Very Berry Update
This patch was released February 17, 2020
- New Weapon - The Strawbowry! Charge your arrow to fire a strawberry across the map, piercing your foes or healing your allies!
- Limited Time Game Mode - Strawbowry Fields! You won’t find any shotguns here! Everyone spawns with the new Strawbowry weapon in this Team Deathmatch style game mode.
- New Costume - Unlock the brand new Holy Grain costume and Halo hat by getting kills with the Strawbowry!
- New Achievements - Can you unlock these new achievements for the Strawbowry and the WatermeLMG? There’s a hidden one in there too. Heart Breaker - Berry Loved - Pro Archer - Pro Meloneer - Summers Here - Community idea by Meecha008 - Have The High Ground - Community idea by somenerd & Volcan.
- Added the Strawbowry to Horde Mode Wave 35.
- Weapon alerts will now appear in the HUD when a new weapon unlocks during Horde Mode.
- Fixed bug where you can’t hold down the LMG to charge after harvesting it.
- Fixed teammate having a red shirt if you join the match while they are in camo.
- Fixed blue sparks when hit by a zombie.
- Fixed red outline on enemy player with camo.
- Fixed being able to switch weapons before throwing you gun away after running out of ammo.
- Fixed zombies unable to climb the tractor in Darkside.
- Fixed getting stuck in the slope of the ceiling in the second floor of the Darkside barn.
- Fixed juggernaut health showing incorrectly in HUD.
- Fixed ‘master’ being censored in chat.
- Fixed some zombies not showing hit FX.
- Fixed power ups that are taken not syncing when joining a room.
This hotfix was released February 05, 2020
- Added a search bar to the Lobby Browser to more easily find rooms by name, mode, or creator!
- The shield bar will now always be visible in your HUD.
- New alerts in the HUD when a weapon is unlocked during Horde Mode.
- Removed the seeds from texture of the WatermeLMG shells.
- The fire in darkside will now adjust based on your Video Quality Setting.
- Powerups now take 2x longer to respawn during Horde Mode.
- Find Match will now ignore Horde Mode games.
- Fixed the word master being censored.
- Fixed chat auto highlighting text and erasing text during online matches.
- Fixed Darkside radio still playing when a match has ended.
- Fixed zombies not showing blue spark particles when hit.
- Fixed Sudden Death HUD breaking when the MasterClient leaves.
- Fixed Powerups not syncing when joining a match late.
- Fixed switching weapons when the gun is at 0 ammo.
- Fixed enemies with camo showing a red outline in Free For All.
- Fixed teammates having red shirts if you join a match while they are in camo.
This hotfix was released January 15, 2020
- Fixed Horde Mode button not working in Main Menu.
This hotfix was released January 04, 2020.
- Horde Mode button now takes you to any open horde rooms, or auto starts you from Wave 1. Use Create Room to customize your Horde rooms.
- Added TikTok and Twitch buttons to main menu.
- The Honk Honk achievement is back.
- Fixed plants dying when you join a match late.
- Fixed Hide & Freeze button taking you to another type of match.
- Fixed gun melee not hurting you when hitting the wrong snowman.
- Fixed zombie costume forcing your eye color.
- Fixed shovel sometimes showing ammo.
Patch 1.2 - Winter Update
This patch was released December 19, 2019.
- LIMITED TIME GAME MODE - Welcome to Snowman’s Land! Play the new Limited-Time Game Mode: Hide & Freeze! Available only during the Winter Event. Sneak around the level in a snowman disguise, or be a farmer and hunt down those melting pests.
- Unlock the brand new Snow Globe shovel only during the Winter Event!
- You can now press [F] by default to inspect your gun, shovel, or grenade!
- New influencer hat and badge! Bit Gamer joins the battle.
- *** Horde Mode Updates ***
- Keep your farm safe! Zombies now kill any plant they touch.
- Rebalanced wave spawns for weapons.
- Fixed collision on Zombok and OinkZ heads.
- Bots will now stay in place while being revived.
- Reviving an ally now rewards you 50 points.
- Revives are now shown in the combat event list.
- Scoreboard will now show your revives instead of assists.
- Earn XP for reviving allies.
- Boss Wave monsters no longer give you extra points.
- Werewolves and Blood Wolves now run faster.
- Fixed Zombies aiming too low.
- Fixed Zombie mipmap texture bug.
- Fixed being able to move faster while downed by aiming down sights.
- Fixed disconnect issue when joining a room.
- Added snow to the levels during Winter Event.
- Improved gamepad support for menus.
- HUD will now show the name of the weapon you are trying to harvest.
- Improved harvest detection. You can now harvest plants that are right under or you very close by without having to look directly at them.
- Major performance improvements across the board.
- Improved performance on bullet hole rendering.
- Improved performance on plant growth and ceiling detection.
- Added emote prompt on victory screen.
- Improved weapon drop physics performance by switching to primitive colliders.
- Improved sound effects performance.
- Improved AI performance.
- Improved Carrocket Launcher sometimes freezing the game when killing multiple enemies.
- Improved performance for all weapon plants.
- Rockets and Seeds now don’t plant seeds if they directly hit an enemy.
- Reduced Gnome Axe requirement to 200.
- Fixed shotgun muzzle flashes and corn pellets not pooling.
- Fixed animals missing winter hat in the main menu.
- Fixed maps not awarding correct stat for shovel unlocks.
- Fixed switch team breaking player health bars.
- Fixed prompt for getting off the pig being wrong.
- Fixed Moolotov not resetting after camo.
- Fixed player with wrong animation during victory pose.
- Fixed players being able to pick up shield before.
Patch 1.1 - Horde Mode Update
This patch was released November 08, 2019.
- Take on 50 challenging waves of the all new Horde Mode campaign, in single player or co-op. Battle zombie farmers and infected animals in the all new map: Darkside!
- Unlock two new outfits, the Cornstalker and Werewolf costumes! - Community ideas by Mr.Waffle and baconandx.
- A new powerup can be found around the farm, the Mini Milk! Pick up the new low-fat Mini Milk to get 50 Shield and revive you when downed during Horde Mode. Community idea by Mr. Waffle.
- Applaud your fellow farmer or just say hi with these two new emotes! Community idea by Niko and Pichu808
- New badges: Cornstalker, Jugg Stalker, Lithuania, Buffalo Game Space, Survivor, Master Survivor.
- New achievements: Complete Waves 1-50, Quit Horsin’ Around, Getting Started, and Gnome Thief
- Community ideas by Cyberspacer18, Gooigipie, and CrazyWS
- Horde Mode co-op campaign added. Play through 50 waves against zombies and monsters.
- New UI for selecting game modes.
- Updated UI artwork.
- AI will now react to weapon and explosion sounds.
- Peavolver cylinder now animates.
- Improved overlay for spectating tournament matches.
- Improved gamepad support for menus.
- Sniperagus headshot now does 4x damage instead of 2x
- New spectator tools for Tournament Mode
- Improved performance for lower end PCs.
- Fixed underwater damage timer not always resetting correctly.
- Linux fullscreen option is back.
This hotfix was released June 19, 2019.
- Along with the Gnome, there is one Anniversary Cake Slice now randomly spawned around the level that earns you 200 XP for being the first person to find it per match!
- Changed Snipers Only game mode to be called to Asparagus Assault.
- Changed Anniversary shovel requirements back to 20 event matches.
- Fixed double XP events showing normal XP when picking up gnome.
- Fixed max prestige player being told they can prestige again.
This patch was released June 13, 2019.
- Limited Time Mode: Snipers Only! Spawn with snipers and take out the other team.
- Added 2019 Anniversary event badge
- If you die while cooking a grenade, it will now drop then explode as if thrown.
- Gun drops and gun disards now catch on fire and die if they touch the lava.
- New music for the hoedown taunt.
- Different ladders now play different footstep sounds.
- Updated system to hide gnomes so they don’t go to unreachable places.
- Added Pride flag to badges - Happy Pride Month!
- Updated French localization.
- Added Korean localization.
- Fixed AFK kicker not working.
- Fixed bot with empty name appearing when the masterclient player leaves the match.
- Fixed weapon disappearing when switching weapons while using the sniper scope.
- Fixed white flash when using the sniper scope.
- Fixed button sound that happens when main menu first loads.
- Fixed character creator saving too often causing it to lag.
- Fixed video quality settings not being applied on game start
- Fixed riding pig still moving forward when trying to chat.
- Fixed no run animation on flamethrower.
- Fixed no idle animation on player when riding pig.
- Fixed Prestige 5 breaking the main menu and character customization.
- Fixed the Twitch Online checker crashing the game if internet disconnects.
- Fixed banjo orientation on back.
- Fixed tiki torch orientation on back.
- Fixed gamepad unable to navigate the main menu.
- Fixed peavolver badge having the wrong name.
- Fixed pressing ESC in mian menu making a cancel sound.
- Fixed loading screen tips not re-appearing when language is changed.
- Fixed Moolotov Cow’s ears not turning purple.
- Improved Moolotov Cow texture for color blindness.
- Fixed taunt menu showing up while chatting.
- Fixed region dropdown not being localized.
- Fixed mouse movement staying smoothed after trailer mode is disabled.
- Fixed bunny tail staying in camo.
- Fixed clicking while chatting making your chat area losing focus.
This patch was released April 23, 2019.
- Easter Event - Explosive new limited time game mode: Carrot Fest! Spawn with Carrocket Launchers with no other guns on the map! Play Carrot Fest for the next week during the Easter Event!
- New Cosmetics - Unlock the new bunny costume and easter nest hat by playing matches during the event!
- New Language - Simplified Chinese joins the farm battle!
This patch was released April 01, 2019.
- April Fools Event - Jump into the special limited time game mode: Big Head Snipers! Spawn with snipers and run around with giant heads! Ends April 8th.
- Added a News panel to the main menu to show new updates.
- Shotgun plants now die after 15 seconds (instead of 30)
- Increased explosion radius of Pineappenade.
- Increase fire spread of Moolotov.
- Improved performance of the sniper plants.
- Flamethrower fire will no longer be in camo when you are in camo.
- Default first two emote slots to Banjo and Hoedown.
- Always show what stats it takes to unlock an item in the Customize UI.
- Fixed doing melee with a gun making you lose ammo.
- Fixed game mode alerts not being localized.
- Fixed audio gap before emote death sfx.
- Fixed Shotgun plant not turning dark when dying.
- Fixed Customize menu making music start when music volume is set to 0.
This hotfix was released March 20, 2019.
- Fixed issue with Anti-Cheat not working.
This hotfix was released March 17, 2019.
- Added Denmark badge.
- Improved Shotgun plant performance with lower polygon models.
- Improved overall plant performance by decreasing draw count on plants.
- Updated the WatermeLMG texture.
- When firing, your ammo will show “SEED” when it currently has a plantable seed.
- Fixed _Stencil warning due to the shovel icon shader.
- Fixed Main Menu not showing on first load of the game.
- Fixed proper region not showing in drop down on first load of the game.
- Fixed tractor tires not aligned.
- Fixed error when leaving a Practice match.
This hotfix was released March 13, 2019.
- Added music note particles when playing tiki drums and piano.
- Added Norway, Luxembourg, Austria, and Serbia badges.
- Moved region dropdown to the top of the main menu.
- Increased flamethrower range by 10% and increased damage to 10.
- Added WatermeLMG to Countryside and Westside.
- Improved the colliders for the chairs in the Oceanside restaurant.
- Fixed prompt showing on tiki drums and piano while it’s already playing.
- Fixed giant gnome in Oceanside.
- Fixed not being able to harvest plants underneath Oceanside platforms and behind fences.
- Fixed Taunt button opening while chatting during the win screen.
- Fixed Tiki Torch shovel skin not counting Oceanside Wins.
- Fixed getting stuck on the sides of tables in Oceanside.
- Fixed WatermeLMG sometimes shooting corn pellets.
- Fixed Discord error on Linux.
- Fixed Linux bonus damage bug.
Patch 1.0 - Out of early access! Launch week event!
This patch was released March 12, 2019.
- New Map: Oceanside - Take a break from your violent farm life and come on down to Oceanside Resort! Journey into the molten lava of Mt. Bok or grab a bite to eat at Fin’s restaurant.
- New Weapon: WatermeLMG - Charge it up and fire a barrage of
watermelon seeds at your enemies!
- New Cosmetics: Unlock the special all black Launch Suit and special Launch Badge this week only to celebrate the launch of Shotgun Farmers! We’ve also added the Master Farmer hat, the Gas Mask, and new shovel skins: The Lollipop, The Banjo, and The Tiki Torch!
- Added EasterEgg to the Graveside graves to celebrate their win in the BioLogical Winter Open.
- Moolotov Cow now turns black and white when it cannot be milked.
- Slightly increased the range on the Shotgun.
- New post processing effect to increase saturation.
- Increased flamethrower damage by 3.
- Added idle animation when riding the pig.
- Fixed the distance fog sometimes rendering the wrong colors.
- Fixed taunting during the victory/defeat alert making your player spin around.
- Fixed spawning inside the wall in Riverside during Capture The Pig.
- Fixed melee weapon showing as Axe when you die as the Juggernaut.
- Fixed normals on the back of the Shotgun.
- Fixed Vanoss costume having the wrong friendly/enemy color.
- Fixed bullet hit effect not being recycled properly.
This hotfix was released February 17, 2019.
- Fixed emotes not stopping over the network when cancelled.
- Disabled emotes if crouching in an area where you cannot un-crouch. This should avoid being able to clip through geometry while doing an emote.
- Fixed doing an emote while shooting causing your gun to disappear.
- Fixed shader errors on Low quality setting with the background.
- Fixed player’s eyes not resetting after camo powerup.
- Fixed Beekeeper hat missing.
- Removed the log from Riverside (RIP!)
- Fixed first time harvest prompt causing an error.
- Fixed missing colliders on hay bales in Westside.
- Flamethrower now does 3 more damage per hit.
Patch 0.9.3 - Dancing Shoes!
This patch was released February 15, 2019.
- The Winter Harvest event has ended! Hide & Freeze will be back in future events!
- For the first time ever, you can now do emotes in game!
- Hoedown, banjo, mandolin, washtub bass, harmonica, and cowbell!
- Changes to Riverside: New grain mill building, rocket launcher moved.
- Changes to Countryside: New Tractor, fields that make plants grow faster, and a windmill to climb!
- Changes to Westside: A place to hang dastardly criminals and more props around the map!
- New Hats: Beekeeper Hat and Cheese Head Hat
- New tractor model!
- The PK2 is now the Pineappenade!
- New crouch animation to fix crouching showing the player looking at the wrong angle.
- You can now use free camera rotation when riding the pig.
- Riding the pig shows a prompt on how to exit it.
- New punch melee animation for Peavolver.
- Updated all explosions.
- Bots will now try to avoid burning areas instead of running right through it.
- Snowmen can now pick up powerups.
- New chicken voice system makes it talk whenever the mouth moves.
- Assist alerts show you how many XP you gain from it.
- Player will have their team automatically chosen after 15 seconds in the Join Team screen.
- Update Japanese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Dutch localization.
- Bigger pineapple plant.
- Added loading screen when going back to main menu.
- Added bullet tracer effect to the shotgun.
- Costume colors will now change to red or blue depending on a friendly or enemy player.
- Level up unlocks have been slightly rearranged, sorry!
- Added a bank to westside, along with some new structures around the map.
- Updated grenade explosion particles.
- The first time you run out of ammo playing Shotgun Farmers, the game will prompt you to harvest a plant.
- Fixed being able to clip underneath the seed signs.
- Fixed teammate’s name not showing as blue during friendly fire kills
- Fixed camo being removed when losing your shield.
- Fixed having a shield before becoming Jug-Or-Not not give you the full 300 shield.
- Fixed picking up a shield not giving you more shield.
- Fixed shotgun pump not animating correctly with hand.
- Fixed muzzle flash performance.
- Fixed bug where you can harvest a plant while harvesting another plant.
- Fixed snowmen staying melted when moving in the water.
- Fixed snowmen sometimes spawning on top of each other.
- Fixed lighting issues on the hanger doors in Countryside.
- Fixed all the bots changing their appearance when the masterclient leaves the match.
- Fixed cars spawning on top of each other when the masterclient leaves the match.
- Fixed Discord integration error on Linux.
- Fixed flamethrower not always aiming forward while player is firing.
- Fixed hats that aren’t going invisible during camo.
- Fixed dead bodies still having the camo shader on.
- Fixed Practice mode deaths and wins being counted in overall stats.
- Fixed character creator not showing the name of the currently selected item when first opening.
- Fixed cursor going outside the game view during Windowed mode.
- Fixed bots not navigating up the stairs in the Countryside barn.
- Fixed Gromato Launcher ammo animating incorrectly.
- Fixed Free For All and Jug-Or-Not winners not being centered in the win screen.
- Fixed Peavolver holster staying in camo after camo has ended.
- Fixed player still firing weapon after stunned.
- Fixed wooden shovels making metal sounds.
- Fixed Moolotov kills counting as Chillithrower kills.
- Fixed animals not being affected by Moolotov fire.
- Fixed Juggernaut hat staying in camo.
- Fixed chat fading out while you are typing.
- Fixed footsteps not playing proper sounds for different materials like wood, metal, etc.
- Improved performance impacts of the UI.
- Improved third person camera performance.
- Improved performance on Riverside.
- Improved drop in performance when becoming the Jug-Or-Not
- Improved performance with OnMouseDown components.
- Improved performance with gun rotting animation.
- Improved performance with AI decision making.
This hotfix was released December 28, 2018.
- Updated Japanese localization
- Fixed player sometimes holding chicken and guns sideways
- Fixed tournament mode starting with wrong weapon.
- Fixed snowmen sometimes spawning in the ground.
- Fixed camo’d teammates not showing their names.
- Fixed shield powerup model scale.
This hotfix was released December 23, 2018.
- Fixed YouTuber Hat icons
- Fixed Snowmen players not getting XP
- Fixed snowmen not actually different each round in the same map
- Fixed Gnome not different each round in the same map
- Fixed your shovel not showing ammo count during snowman game mode
- Fixed snowmen sometimes floating over the ground
- Fixed alert when a snowman kills another farmer saying “You Died”
- Fixed not seeing dead snowmen or farmer players in victory screen
- Fixed players spawning on top of each in victory screen
- Fixed Main Menu level slider in the bottom right always showing 0 when you start the game
Patch 0.8.2 - Winter Harvest
This patch was released December 14, 2018.
- New Limited Time Game Mode - Hide & Freeze
- Player Skins! Change your clothes for the first time ever!
- YouTuber Hats - Transform into your favorite youtube creators
Gnome hat, lightbulb hat, JumpTruck ACH
- New Winter Event badges
- Teams now spawn together at the beginning of the match for all team based game modes.
- Added tires to roadside.
- Chillithrower pepper grows and shrinks based on ammo.
- MooMoo Milk pickups now only give 50 shield.
- Updated texture for the PK2.
- Update how you hold guns when aiming down the sights.
- Added volumetric lights to swinging lights inside the barn.
- Scarecrow no longer moves during Overtime.
- Timer to show when a powerup will respawn.
- Added instagram link to main menu
- Force max players to be even when creating a room.
- Chillithrower front chilli now shrinks when it loses ammo
- Team Deathmatch now has a max point of 5000, after which that team will win
- Progress sliders in the HUD to show game mode points progress
- Decreased grenade respawn time to 15 seconds.
- Character creator will now auto open the first time you launch the game.
- New animation for third person running with gun
- New animations for main menu player.
- Update map thumbnails.
- Bombkins now leave behind a destroyed pumpkin bottom.
- Updated collider on the weathervane to block bullets.
- Update Japanese localization.
- Fixed carrocket launcher missing trigger
- Fixed occlusion culling bug from graveside church window.
- Fixed main menu bug where clicking your badge would open the character creator.
- Fixed weapon scope showing over scoreboard.
- Fixed Spectator not getting an alert to who won.
- Fixed not being able to map an action to the B button on gamepad.
- Fixed some plants not completely turning black when on fire.
- Fixed scarecrow showing indicator during victory screen.
- Fixed moolotov fire sound not fading out with particle
- Fixed player looking down while crouching when it should be looking forward
- Fixed rockets not blowing up grenades.
- Fixed juggernaut costume breaking with camo powerup.
- Fixed bad word filter not working.
- Fixed cars sometimes driving through players.
- Fixed being able to throw grenades during the victory screen.
- Fixed match not starting if the masterclient leaves before picking a team.
This hotfix was released November 12, 2018.
- Returning the pig now requires you to hold down the button for 3 seconds.
- Pig camera now collides with walls and objects to prevent it from going behind things.
- Reduced plant sprout time to 5 seconds.
- Added Moolotov to Roadside.
- Added Chillithrower and M6bean to Countryside.
- Added Moolotov, PK2, Chillithrower, and M6bean to Westside.
- Added Moolotov to Graveside.
- Removed Player Voice from the game for now.
- Update all gun icons.
- Update map thumbnails.
- Improved performance with loading weapons.
- Decreased opacity of objective indicators so they don’t obscure what’s behind them.
- Fixed pinwheel shovel not rendering properly.
- Fixed chicken indicator not always correct.
- Fixed hoe shovel hand placement.
- Fixed footstep sounds still playing for other players when crouching.
- Fixed moolotovs not burning plants.
- Fixed grenade explosions still showing outlines of players behind the smoke.
- Fixed flamethrower not affecting chickens.
- Fixed female body clipping with shovels on back.
- Fixed guns showing wrong ammo.
- Fixed bots getting really close to each other and standing still.
- Fixed player name’s and health bars showing when they shouldn't be.
- Fixed not being able to turn the player in the character creator.
- Fixed carrot on a stick not correctly in player’s hands.
- Fixed Moolotov Cow not animating properly on network.
- Fixed chicken and pig indicators not always saying the right thing.
- Fixed being able to prestige over and over.
- Fixed restart timer not showing at end of match.
- Fixed being able to melee with the grenade.
- Fxied skull hats unlocking.
- Fixed B button on gamepad opening the pause menu.
This patch was released October 29, 2018.
- M6bean - the first veggie assault rifle! Three shot automatic bursts will shred your enemies with kidney beans!
- PK2 - Grenades have come to Shotgun Farmers! Grab a pineapple, rip off the pin and toss this smoke grenade to destroy your foes or hide your team.
- Moolotov Cocktail - These poor cows have been drinking some contaminated liquid! Conveniently that makes their milk into fiery exploding death juice!
- Small Moonshine Powerup - A smaller health pack is now scattered around the levels
- Weapon Drops - now killing someone will make them drop their gun! Pickup that sweet sweet sniper after taking someone out.
- New Game Mode: Capture the Pig - Sneak over to the enemy team’s pig pen and ride their prize pig back to your pig pen to score a point! You’ll have to work together to protect your pig rider and your team’s pig at all costs!
- New Hats: Snapback, Pig Head, Golden Pig Head, Miner, Newsboy, General BokBok, Biker, Goldfish, Burning Pumpkin, Firefighter, Dogbone, Dartboard, Wizard
- New Shovel Skins: Pickaxe, Crowbar, Wrench, Spinner, Mace
- All plants now start as a small sprout for 5 seconds before becoming harvestable.
- Update weapon models for all guns!
- Some weapons will now show you how much ammo they have, ie the leaves on the rocket launcher.
- Sniperagus now has 5 ammo and Carrocket has 4
- Can stack powerups now.
- Can use Camo when holding Chicken now.
- Global weapon spawns will now start at full ammo when the match starts.
- Changed the Peastol to the Peavolver.
- Added all weapons to all maps.
- Increased Gromato Launcher distance and reduced Gromato damage.
- Buffed chillithrower damage and distance.
- New sound effects for carrocket launcher and gromato launcher.
- New version of player ragdolls
- New bombkin explosions.
- The chicken now runs away in Chicken Run!
- Chicken now equips under a special weapon slot instead of melee.
- Shovel icon in the hud now shows an icon matching your shovel skin.
- Bots who are the juggernaut or carrying the chicken won’t be replaced when a new player joins unless they are the only bot left.
- Added an animation in third person when player is looking down their sights.
- Added a weathervane and new windmill.
- Changed Early Bird achievement for first player to grab the chicken in under 1 second.
- Announcer will warn you when a team is close to winning.
- Removed the hat when you have the shield powerup. Now you just have the purple shield bar.
- You now spectate your killer after you die.
- Added gamepad support to the options menu.
- Added ladder to get on top of Riverside bridge.
- Bigger road in Roadside with highway barriers.
- New item unlock alert.
- Team select now shows in-game camera.
- You now get 10 points in the match for getting assists.
- Chat shows while you’re respawning.
- Indicators will pulse when chicken or pig is taken.
- Sniper and rocket now do armor piercing damage to shields.
- Improved hovering over small plants and still being able to pick them up.
- UI and gameplay performance optimizations.
- Peavolver and Grenades now show on the player’s hips.
- New VFX to clearly indicate when hitting players.
- Increase vertical recoil when shooting down while in the air.
- Updated Camo shader to look way cooler.
- Fixed pinwheel shovel not rendering properly
- Fixed chicken indicator not always correct
- Fixed chicken breaking when the masterclient switches
- Fixed guns not always showing the current amount of ammo
- Fixed spectators seeing player name’s flashing
- Fixed Find Match not ignoring tournament matches
- Fixed gnome not working after original masterclient leaves room
- Fixed shotgun popcorn effect not always working when on fire.
- Fixed juggernaut axe playing shotgun sounds
- Fixed not being able to walk under Roadside stairs.
- Fixed spectators unable to teleport.
- Fixed chillithrower particles breaking during camo.
- Fixed daily challenges getting counted as completed more than once.
- Fixed correct badge not showing in-game.
- Fixed being able to equip locked hats by hitting the profile button.
- Fixed camera sometimes flipping upside down when using sniper.
- Fixed spectator escaping roadside boundaries.
- Fixed bad word filter censoring “pig”
- Fixed chillithrowers not exploding bombkins
- Fixed muzzle sounds playing after death.
- Fixed crow playing chicken sounds.
- Fixed overtime announcer looping.
- Fixed chicken not resetting when match restarts.
- Fixed gun seeds not dropping when shooting at animals.
- Fixed gun melee breaking plants.
- Fixed gun dropping a shell after you die.
- Fixed weapon slot button names not updating when changed.
- Fixed Total Kills stat not counting correctly.
- Fixed scoreboard not showing the correct player holding the chicken.
- Fixed overtime score not counting correctly.
This patch was released July 19, 2018.
- Fixed not being able to pickup the Chicken in Chicken Run during Overtime
This patch was released July 18, 2018.
- King of the Crow and Chicken Run points gain 5 times faster during Overtime.
- Fixed Overtime not triggering properly in King of the Crow
- Fixed players scoring over 150 in King of the Crow
- Fixed player voices not working with Master Volume setting.
- Fixed ghost pepper powerup causing other players to look like you.
- Fixed piano not animating on network.
- Fixed prestiging not resetting your level.
- Added Ghost Pepper powerup to all maps.
- Added Poland Badge.
- Update Riverside loading screen.
- Added music when Overtime starts.
- Slightly lower level xp requirements.
This patch was released July 12, 2018.
- MooMoo Milk Powerup - Gain an extra shield health bar and take reduced damage.
- Ghost Pepper Powerup - Turn invisible for 15 seconds and get the drop on your enemies.
- Female Body type - You can now change your body type to be male or female.
- New Animal: NeyNey - Say hello to your trusty steed. But watch out, they don’t like getting hit from behind.
- New Hats: Dirty Dan Hat, Uncle Sam Hat, Mailman, Scarecrow Hat, Scarecrow Head, Big Bow, Double Bow, Horse Head, Crow Head, Afro hair
- New Shovel Skins: Boksicle, OPsickle, The Slugger, You’ve Got Mail, Big Spoon, Big Fork, Big Butter, Hash Slinger
- New Badges: Country Flags, Horse, Scarecrow, Snake Eyes Dice, Nat 20, Crow
- King of the Hill is now King of the Crow. Capture the scarecrow in the middle of the rope circle.
- Discord integration - See what maps and modes your friends are playing through Discord.
- Prestiging - Reach Level 100 to Prestige and unlock new cosmetics and special badge icons.
- Decreased Grenade jump force.
- Hill sizes now vary based on location.
- More announcer lines for King of the Crow, Jug-Or-Not, and Overtime
- Main menu will alert you when new costumes are unlocked.
- Bots can now pick up powerups.
- Updated silo texture.
- More animal animations for cows and chickens.
- Updated spectator controls to be remappable.
- Changed room options to have a toggle for allowing bots.
- Roof of the gas station in Roadside is not accessible.
- Increased the size of the Carrot Rockets.
- Decreased Chillithrower damage but increase range slightly.
- New death camera will follow your dead body.
- Warning sound when you are about to be AFK kicked.
- Peastol cursor turns green over teammates.
- Added Unity Privacy Plugin for GDPR compliance.
- Added a piano to the Westside Saloon.
- Added sound effects for menus.
- Level up slider will show you when it's giving Double XP.
- Level up slider will show you your next level up reward.
- Added hay piles to Riverside and Countryside for more cover.
- Updated all costume icons to higher resolutions
- Fixed bullet holes rendering on water causing performance drops
- King of the Hill points not syncing properly over the network.
- Fixed dead players not seeing the victory screen.
- Fixed hitting animals not syncing over network.
- Fixed bot replacement not working.
- Fixed not being able to toggle the scoreboard during victory screen.
- Fixed props not getting hit properly on the network.
- Fixed spectator HUD disappearing when unpausing game.
- Fixed death icons showing after match ended.
- Fixed bots chasing each other instead of the juggernaut.
This patch was released May 20, 2018.
- New gun: Chilithrower. Burn and cook your foes with this fiery new veggie gun!
- New shovel skins: Pitchfork, Rake, BokBok Road Sign, Scythe, and Pony
- Added two more daily challenge slots and new types of daily challenges.
- New Jug-ernaut game mode. Take down the super milk powered player to become the juggernaut and slay other farmers with your axe.
- New victory screen to show off the winning team and their sweet customizations at the end of a match.
- Added Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Swedish localizations.
- Added more hair colors, a new haircut, and a new beard.
- Chicken Run now starts with both teams in a shootout around the chicken.
- Peastol will only plant seeds every 5 ammo.
- Show when you unlock a shovel skin at the end of a match.
- Free For All will now go into overtime and not end until someone has a high score.
- Shovel will now show on your back when holding a gun.
- All maps now use open spawn points. No more team bases.
- Guns will not drop a seed if the bullet hits a player.
- Made harvesting easier on gamepad.
- King of the Barn will always start in the center of the map.
- Only one play can score in the hill at a time.
- New cow model
- Fixed being able to get an assist on yourself with a bombkin.
- Fixed hat unlock codes not working.
- Fixed match countdown timer not syncing with server.
- Fixed gun shadow renderers.
- Fixed options menu not updating with language changes.
- Fixed ragdoll joints getting twisted up.
- Fixed max level players not earning Daily Challenges.
This patch was released February 20, 2018.
- New improvements to AI. They can now jump! They also climb ladders and fall off roofs correctly, instead of zipping up and down. They also have smarter targeting and aiming for the different weapons.
- Weapons now have a minimum distance before fall off damage is applied.
- Added LODs to gun and plant models to improve performance.
- Chicken will play a different animation if its not on the ground and will float when in water.
- New Graveside Church model, with a giant hole in the roof!
- Blood fx added when a shot lands.
- Default match players is now 6.
- Killer’s name shows in HUD when you die.
- Longer respawn times during Sudden Death.
- Added Leaderboard view to Profile area.
- Updated Profile view to show weapon kills.
- Carrockets and Tomatoes now go through teleporters.
- Spawn base no longer heals you.
- No EXP given if you have a score of 0 and 0 kills.
- Removed the Axe from Riverside as its way too OP. Removed Axe achievement.
- Your badge will now show next to your name in the HUD.
- Shotgun shells are now popcorn!
- Fixed kill alert texts overlapping each other during triple kills.
- Fixed gun showing in your hands while you harvest a plant.
- Fixed melee weapon sfx not playing when you hit someone.
- Fixed AI standing still while trying to shoot.
- Fixed AI getting stuck while navigating.
- Fixed AI not using Rocket Launchers.
- Fixed Main Menu music using wrong volume setting.
- Fixed Main Menu animals using wrong volume setting.
- Fixed bots not having random skin colors.
- Fixed gunshot sfx not working when player dies.
- Fixed leaderboard scores not updating correctly.
- New gun and a new game mode are almost ready to be harvested!
This patch was released October 26, 2017
- New map: Graveside. Battle in the spooky graveyard, hop through the teleporters, and snipe from the bell tower.
- New Hats: Bombkin, Witch, Chef, and Police Hat!
- Increased EXP gained for wins, consecutive matches, and time played.
- New spawning system to prevent spawning to close to enemy players.
- Improved AI strafing and navigation.
- Peastol now heals 70 HP
- Global weapon spawns will always highlight now.
- Added recoil when shooting in the air.
- New Shovel texture.
- Fixed bots getting stuck while navigating.
- Fixed Roadside window colliders.
- Fixed bots shooting through walls.
- Fixed crouch animation not working.
This patch was released September 18, 2017
- New map: Roadside. Fight the other farmers in the abandoned Beets Motel. Watch out for traffic!
- New weapon: Gromato Launcher. Launch exploding tomatoes at your foes or bounce them off walls for surprise kills.
- New customization: Icons. Choose and unlock icons that will show next to your name in the scoreboard.
- New Hat: Hard Hat
- New Achievement: Hardcore Parkour
- Powerups will now show transparent when they have already been picked up.
- Added health pickup below Riverside bridge.
- Added Gromato seeds to Riverside and removed Peastol seeds.
- Fixed bot not getting removed properly from online matches.
- Fixed crash when host client leaves.
This patch was released September 13, 2017
- New camera effects for occlusion and tonemapping.
- New Players button in the pause menu:
- Mute players
- Report players to admins
- View player's Steam profile
- Friend request player on Steam
- Added new mustache styles.
- Added zoom button to Character Creator.
- Moved Riverside Carrocket spawn.
- New Sheriff hat art.
- Fixed achievements not working in matches with bots.
- Fixed chicken getting stuck on player when they die.
- Fixed ambient audio getting louder when game paused.
- Fixed AI harvesting from too far away.
- Fixed glitching through Westside jail cell.
This patch was released on August 24, 2017
- Bots will now spawn in online matches and replace players who drop out.
- Bots can now climb ladders and jump off rooftops.
- Bots can now play all game modes.
- Set how many bots are in a match in the Create Room menu.
- Added game mode selection for Practice mode.
- Added max bots option for Practice mode.
- New spawning calculations to prevent spawning near enemies.
- New Ambient sounds for all levels.
- Disable shooting while counting down.
- Fixed chicken getting stuck on dead player.
- Fixed Shotgun firing too far.
- Fixed water not slowing down players.
- Fixed issues with King of the Barn trigger detection.
- Improved performance with plants.
This patch was released on August 2, 2017
- Can now drop the chicken in Chicken Run by switching weapons.
- New Propellor Hat.
- Added more ladders to reach roofs in Westside.
- Decreased Axe attack range.
- Chat now stays between matches.
- Separate sensitivity option for aiming down sights.
- Improved UI performance.
- Players will now respawn when the match start timer ends.
- Force team select for every match to balance teams.
- King of the Barn will now be a ring instead of a sphere.
- Fixed bots walking through cows.
- Fixed getting stuck under things while crouching.
- Fixed old weapon showing while harvesting.
- Fixed weapon still showing while switching.
- Fixed fog effect not working on Max & Linux.
- Fixed outline shader bug on OSX.
- Fixed overtime scoreboard not updating correctly.
- Fixed bug with match not starting.
- Fixed Return To Lobby not always working
This patch was released on July 17, 2017
- Random Game Mode - Game Mode will change every round!
- Practice Mode Options - choose your map, time, and number of bots for Practice mode.
- Added 3 new Achievements: Triple Kill, Eggtraordinary, and No Asperascope.
- Particle FX when healed by health pickups and healing teammates with Peastol.
- King of the Barn wont move the hill if the match is only 2 minutes or less.
- Spawn invincibility will end once you shoot or melee.
- Increase Peastol ammo to 10 and increased Peastol accuracy by 20%.
- Combat events show weapon icons as red when its a headshot.
- If other team leaves when there is still 1 minute left, match will not end.
- Fixed free for all ragdoll showing as red.
- Fixed King of the Barn matches ending early.
- Fixed sound effects playing lower during Free For All.
- Fixed voices not playing in the character creator.
- Fixed Sniper and Peastol shots not always accurate.
- Fixed headshot colliders to match headshape and allow for more pixel perfect shots.
- Fixed house doors not opening during Free For All matches.
This patch was released on July 6, 2017
- New Hats! Camo Helmet, Fry Pan, and Cooking Pot.
- Added AFK Kick, if you are inactive in a match for over 1 minute, you will be kicked from the room.
- Added EXP for playing consecutive matches. You will be rewarded for staying in the match!
- More EXP for seconds played. You know get 4 exp for every second you play, up to 1,000 EXP.
- More Anti-hack measures.
- Fixed chicken sometimes flying off into space.
- Fixed double/triple chicken bug.
- Fixed spawning on top of other players in the house.
- Fixed player outline showing as yellow even though they are not invincible.
- Fixed level up not working sometimes.
- Fixed player names and health bars turning giant.
This patch was released on June 26, 2017
- Added EXP for seconds played in a match and for kills/score
- Increased Max Lvl to 100
- Added new Hats: silver and golden BokBok, and a Sheriff hat.
- Fixed resolution saying 1080p when its lower.
- Fixed switch teams while dead breaking the UI.
This patch was released on June 20, 2017
- New hairstyles: Ponytail, and (by popular request) Mohawk.
- Updating loading screen for Countryside.
- Show when the stream is live in the main menu.
- Decreased Axe attack range.
- More consistent Shotgun spread.
- Increased Peastol accuracy.
- Fixed sound not working after Alt+Tabbing.
- Fixed spawning on top of the enemy.
- Fixed Spectator chat alerts.
- Fixed Chick Magnet Achievement.
- Fixed match ending with 1 second still on the clock.
- Decreased Carrocket Launcher attack speed.
- (Hopefully) fixed getting stuck on the loading screen between matches.
- Fixed not being able to press the join button on a room when lobby refreshes.
- Fixed show chat option not working properly.
- Fixed global plants spawning before match has started.
- Fixed house door not opening for teammates.
This patch was released on June 14, 2017
- Added Switch Team button to pause menu. Can only switch if teams are uneven, or if match has more than 2 minutes left.
- Added the ability to mute players. type /mute <player name> in chat. Will add a UI for this next.
- Improved Anti-Cheat with DLL Injection detection.
- Players will now be unable to get to the roof of the spawn house.
- Added an option to hide the in-game chat.
- New Achievement: Chicken Magnet - Hold the Chicken for all 200 points in Chicken Run.
- New Hidden Achievement
- Chicken Run indicator changes text and color based on state.
- Blocked certain rooftop vantage points during Chicken Run
- Chicken will now return to spawn point if left alone for 30 seconds.
- Lobby will try to connect you to the best region on first launch.
- Fixed player still showing in Scoreboard after leaving match.
- Fixed Practice mode not spawning all bots.
- Fixed not hearing gun and death sounds of other players.
- Fixed two players holding a chicken bug.
- Fixed being able to hold the chicken in the spawn house.
- Fixed rocket jumping causing suicide in Free For All.
- Fixed players getting stuck in crouch state.
- Axe now does 100 damage and has a farther range.
- Shovel now does 50 damage.
- You now get 2 XP per second of a match.
- Fixed gun melee distance bug.
- Fixed skin and hair buttons showing as locked.
- Fixed First Win Of The Day earned when losing.
- Fixed chicken resetting when near spawn house.