Darkside was added in Patch 1.1 (Horde Mode Update) on the 8th of November 2019. Darkside is the map you play on in Horde mode, a 50 wave zombie survival gamemode. The map features a big barn, a windmill and a crashed Helicopter.
Farm-fresh grown guns and weapons
- Sniperagus -1 (by the smaller barn facing the side away from the water tower)
- Peavolver - 1 (to the right of the water tower, by a haybale.)
- Shotgun - 1 (inside the barn, near the main doors. near the radio.)
- Carrocket - 1 (behind the barn, near the wood slope.)
- Gromato Launcher - 1 (on the left side of the barn, by a tree and a large moonshine powerup)
- Strawbowry - 1 ( on the right side, by the wall of hay bales in the front of the map)
- M6Bean - 1 (by the truck on the right side of the map. near a large moonshine powerup.)
- Chillithrower - 1 (on the left side of the barn, near the ladder.)
- Moolotov - 1 (inside the large barn, by the stable area.)
- WatermeLMG - 1 (on the back rightmost of the map, by a tree.)
- Pineapplenade - 1 (on the left side of the large barn, near the ramp)
- the top floor of the large barn, by the ramp
- Large shield
- behind the large barn, near the tractor
- small shield
- by the Peavolver, by a hay bale
- by the helicopter
Darkside features two easter eggs.
Inside the barn, you can see a radio on a picnic table near the entrance. If you walk up to the radio and press E, the radio will play a song. There is a total of 5 songs, 2 of which are versions of the main menu theme.
If you walk inside the helicopter in the middle of the map, you can press E near the cockpit to "drive" the plane. What actually happens is a sound effect of a sad trombone will play.